Sunday, October 30, 2011

NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL GAME


Yesterday I attended the Notre Dame vs. Navy football game in South Bend, Indiana.  This was a dream come true for me.  Notre Dame beat Navy 56-14 so we saw a lot of touch downs.  If you look at this picture I was seated just left of the bottom score board at bottom of this picture.  I've never seen 80,000 people in one place in my life.  The actual count was 80,758 I believe. 

 Some fun things I learned:

  • Those gold helmets are super shiny
  • Every seat in the stadium gives you an un-obstructed view
  • The band is even better than the team, no joke
  • 2 Navy F16 flew over the stadium
  • Naval officers look great in their uniforms
  • Parking isn't cheap or close
  • No one yeld "rudy, rudy, rudy"
  • Can't wait to go again.




No comments: